How to Apply
Naropa seeks graduate students who have a strong appetite for learning and enjoy experiential education in a rigorous academic setting. Those interested in engaging in a personally transformative program within a contemplative community are encouraged to apply.
Master Programs accepting spring applications
- Religious Studies
- Religious Studies with Language
- Master of Divinity
- Transpersonal Counseling Psychology
- Transpersonal Wilderness Therapy
- Creative Writing (distance)
Priority Deadlines and Important Dates
Naropa University uses a priority policy in order to encourage applicants to apply in a timely manner. All applications received by the priority deadline will be given equal consideration. To ensure fairness, applications received after the priority deadline will be reviewed in the order in which they are received.
- Priority deadline for fall & summer applications: January 15, 2016
- Priority deadline for spring applications: November 1, 2015
On-Campus Interview Dates
An on-campus admissions interview is a required part of the admissions process. Interviews are available by invitation only. To be considered, a completed application must be on file.
Two Ways of Applying
Apply to one of Naropa University's graduate programs in one of the following ways:
- Apply online. This is the preferred method for applying. When you apply online, you will be required to submit the application fee with a Visa or MasterCard. Current students, staff, faculty, and alumni are not required to submit an application fee.
- Print a paper application and send it to our Office of Admissions. You may also request that an application be mailed to you.
All mailed documents should be sent to the following address:
Office of Admissions
2130 Arapahoe Ave
Boulder, CO 80302