How to Apply
We are currently accepting applications for fall 2014 enrollment.
Naropa University uses a rolling admissions policy in order to encourage applicants to apply in a timely manner. All applications received before the priority deadline will be given equal consideration. Applying before the priority deadline also provides applicants with the greatest chance to be considered for financial aid eligibility and ensures that application documents reach us in time. However, the Office of Admissions will gladly continue to review applications received after the priority deadline until the school year begins or until all spots for incoming students are filled.
- October 15 (spring semester admission)
Two Ways to ApplyVisiting students may apply through any one of the following methods:
- Apply online. This is the preferred method of applying. When you apply online, you will be required to submit an application fee with a Visa or MasterCard. Current students, staff, faculty, and alumni are not required to submit an application fee.
- Request that an application be mailed to you.
Visiting Student Admissions Requirements
Regardless of which method of applying you choose, a completed application to Naropa University's undergraduate visiting student program includes the following items:
- The Undergraduate Visiting Student Application form. Using the online application is strongly encouraged. Applicants may also print off the visiting student application form and mail it to the Office of Admissions.
- A $50 nonrefundable fee. If you do not submit your payment online, then you may send the Office of Admissions a check or money order, made payable to "Naropa University." Your name must be clearly indicated on the check.
- Official transcripts of every undergraduate institution you have attended.
- One letter of recommendation from a teacher or someone who knows you well. The letter may not be from family members, spouses, or current therapists. The letter must be on or attached to the letter of recommendation form. You can download the letter of recommendation form here. This letter must be in a sealed envelope, and must be signed by the recommendation writer. Scans, faxes, copies, emails, and opened letters can not be accepted. If extenuating circumstances prevent the use of mail, please contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com.