Alumni Career Services
Career Services for AlumniNaropa University supports your professional journey, after you leave Naropa.
- Explore your interests, values, skills and talents
- Identify potential academic and career paths
- Identify and engage in service and volunteer opportunities
- Develop internship and job search strategies
- Plan your graduate school or other educational application process
- Learn to write effective cover letters and resumes
- Prepare for the interview process
- Effectively navigate a significant career transition, at any age!
Alumni are eligible for career counseling and coaching services, for either free, or a nominal fee, which include:
- one-on-one career counseling and coaching appointments, by phone or in person
- career-related assessments, such as (but not limited to):
- professional strengths, with StrengthsQuest
- character strengths, with VIA (Values in Action)
- interests, with the Strong Interest Inventory
- values, with a Values Card Sort
- career and networking fairs (visit the Career and Community Engagement Center for
more information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Graduate Psychology Internship Fair, Friday, Feb 1, 2013, 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. , Paramita
- Internship Interviewing Panel, with clinicians from a variety of area agencies, Wednesday February 20, 2012 from 5 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. on Paramita Campus
- Careers for a Cause Fair, Thursday, Feb 28, 2013, 3p.m. - 6 p.m. PAC, Arapahoe Campus
- All-Colorado Alumni Career Fair, Tuesday, June 11, 2013, 2 p.m. -5 p.m. at the Marriott Tech Center
- professional development and career-related workshops (visit Alumni Events for more information)
- Private Practice Symposium, Saturday, Feb 23, 2013, 1 p.m. - 6 p.m., Paramita Campus, free workshop to support you in developing a thriving private practice, free and open to all Naropa alumni, students, staff, faculty and their guests.
- Networking NOT Working? Explore a new way of approaching networking with this alum from the Somatic Psychology program, Sam Elmore. Tuesday, Feb 26, 2013, 5:30-7:00pm at the University of Colorado-Boulder in the Center for Community, Room S350. RSVP requested: email@example.com
To explore an one-on-one appointment and/or assessments, please contact Sarah Steward, Career and Community Engagement Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-245-4863 or Melissa Holland, Director of Alumni Relations, at email@example.com or 303-546-3597.
Recruiting at Naropa
Career Services also serves as the principal point of contact for recruiters (e.g. employers, graduate and professional schools), recruiting Naropa students and alumni. We offer a variety of recruitment options and services to help you connect with students and alumni. If you are interested in recruiting for internships, jobs, or graduate and professional school, contact Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome the opportunity to work with you whether you are seeking resources, recruiting, or keeping us updated on your latest professional adventure!
Career and Community Engagement Center
Administrative Building in Student Affairs
2130 Arapahoe Avenue