View Your Records

Students who have a web registration account may view an unofficial transcript and other records through MyNaropa.

Diploma Copies

To order a new diploma with a changed name or to order copies of your diploma, use the Change or Reprint Diploma Request form. It includes a form and instructions for obtaining a copy of your diploma, including for alumni needing apostilles.