Anselm Hollo Graduate Fellowship
The Anselm Hollo Graduate Fellowship is awarded annually to an incoming MFA Creative Writing & Poetics student who demonstrates promise in innovative/experimental writing. The recipient will receive full funding (tuition and fees) and an $8,000 stipend as well as a Graduate Instructor position.
To be considered for the fellowship, MFA applicants must submit all required program application materials below and a 5-7 page academic essay with works cited by the January 13, 2014 priority deadline:
- Online application and $60 application fee
- Statement of interest essay
- Two letters of recommendation (one academic reference and one professional)
- Official BA transcripts with proof of degree
- 10-15 page writing sample
Apply online to the MFA in Creative Writing and Poetics program.