Tuition and Fees
- Per credit tuition rate: $936
- Registration fee: $250/semester (fall and spring), $120/summer semester.
- Transportation fee: $60/semester
- Student Activities fee: $25/semester*
*For more information about the Student Activities Fee, please contact the Naropa University student union at email@example.com.
In addition to the regular tuition rates and fees, students in low-residency programs must pay a technology fee:
|1 Credit||1.5 Credits||2 Credits||2.5 Credits||3 Credits||4 Credits||5 Credits|
Graduate students may elect to sign up for Naropa's Student Health Insurance. For the 2013-2014 year, the rates will be as follows:
- Fall 2013: TBA
- Spring 2014: TBA
- Summer 2014: TBA
- Spring & Summer 2014: TBA
- Annual Rate 2013-2014: TBA