While we encourage alternative modes of transportation, as well as carpooling and car-sharing, we also have available parking on all three campuses, as well as parking permits for sale.
During Summer (May 8 thru August 21), no permit is required to park on the Arapahoe Campus. Cars located in undesignated parking areas—such as behind the library, in alleyways and fire lanes and cars taking up two spaces—will be towed at owner's expense.
Parking Permit Timeline
- August 15, 2010: Start of full semester parking permit sale
- January 18, 2010: Grant applications due by noon
- August 23, 2010: Monitoring and enforcement of Arapahoe Campus parking lots resumes
Parking permit grant applications are available outside of the Transportation Office. Semester Grant Awards: Full $60, Partial $90
Parking permit grant awards are based on a combination of financial, commuting and family dependent necessities. Staff, faculty & students can apply. All decisions are final and will be made by the Transportation Review Committee. Parking permit grant applications can be picked up outside the Transportation Office.
Parking Permit Fees
- Semester parking: $120 semester
- Day Permit: $3/each
- Bulk Day Permit: $3/day, with 10% discount, come see if they are right for you
- Handicap Permit: half price day & semester permits
- Two-wheel Motorized: $25 per year